• Registration fee is $30.00 per student and $15.00 for each additional student. This fee is required to reserve a class and is non-refundable.
• Registration fee and your first month's tuition are due when you register and is non-refundable.
• All fees are payable from August thru May on a monthly basis, with tuition due the 1st-10th of every month. Statements will be mailed if your account is late. If your tuition is late your account will be charged a $10.00 late fee. Please put your child's name on the bottom left side of the check.
• We do not prorate tuition for days missed, holidays, sickness, or for personal reasons.
• There is a $30.00 service charge on returned checks.
|Dance Time Per Week ||Monthly Tuition |
|45 minutes to 1 hour: ||$50.00 |
|1 hour and 15 minutes: ||$55.00 |
|1 hour and 30 minutes: ||$60.00 |
|1 hour and 45 minutes: ||$70.00 |
|2 hours: ||$75.00 |
|2 hours and 45 minutes: ||$80.00 |
|3 hours: ||$95.00 |
|4 hours: ||$110.00 |
Tuition Payment Options
We accept check, cash or Money Orders. Please put your child’s name on the bottom left side of the check or money order.
• All fees are payable from August thru May on a monthly basis.
• Tuition is due the 1st – 10th of every month.
• Statements will be mailed if your account is late. If your tuition is turned in late your account will be charged a $10.00 late fee.
• We do not prorate tuition for days missed, holidays, sickness or for personal reasons.
• There is a $25.00 service charge on returned checks.
• If your account is 2 months past due, your child will sit out until the balance is paid.
• If for some reason your child has to drop out before the term is out, the Dance School requires a month’s notice. (Example: Susie drops in December, January’s tuition must be paid.) You must fill out a Drop Form, which can be found in the lobby.
• Make-up days are available but make-up days are not available after the month of December because of recital dances.
• If you have any questions or concerns on your payments please see: Miss Brandi, or Ms. Joyce. Please call (251) 621-3980.